Blaxton Franchise values the privacy of visitors who browse our website. Blaxton Franchise respects your right to privacy and is committed to protecting the personal information that you submit to us in good faith.
Cookies and Web Analytics
The collected information includes:
- Truncated IP address of your computer (your IP address is modified to prevent identification).
- Your Internet service provider.
- Operating system (e.g., Mac OS, Windows).
- Device type and model (e.g., iPhone 11).
- Device screen resolution.
- Browser type and language (e.g., Chrome, Safari).
- Region or municipality determined by IP address.
- Referring website domain (e.g., google.ca).
- Point of origin (e.g., banner, email, social network, etc.).
- Pages viewed on our website (sequence of views, page interactions, date, time, duration, and frequency of visits, and activities such as clicks and scrolling).
Please note that you can configure your browser to block cookies, but this may affect your browsing experience.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that provides basic statistical and analytical tools. These data help with search engine optimization (SEO). The information is stored primarily in the United States. Google may disclose this information to third parties if required by law or during its processing on their behalf. The information is also shared with the Google Ads and Google Search Console accounts of the Government of Quebec.
If desired, you can prevent Google from recording information about your browsing activities by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on on your computer. On mobile devices, you can use a private browser or enable the “private” mode.
The personal information collected by https://www.blaxton.com/ is processed in accordance with applicable laws. hese principles guide our use of data during collection, use, communication (with or without consent), retention, and destruction of personal information, while implementing appropriate security measures based on the nature and quantity of the collected information.
At no time will personally identifiable information be collected unless you submit an information request, online registration or application form, email, or contact us by phone.
We are committed to keeping the company’s records and documentation, including electronic records, confidential and secure. Company records will only be accessible to authorized employees involved in the various services of the company.
Please note that information contained in the records will not be disclosed to third parties unless prior written permission has been obtained from the individuals concerned.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Corporate Privacy Officer, Antoine Rouleau, by email at email@example.com or by phone at (418) 834-3535.
Please note that our office is located at 1242 de la Concorde, Lévis, QC, G6W 0M7.